Tinnitus and inferior colliculus activity in chinchillas related to three distinct patterns of cochlear trauma
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 11, pages 2564–2578, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Bauer, C. A., Turner, J. G., Caspary, D. M., Myers, K. S. and Brozoski, T. J. (2008), Tinnitus and inferior colliculus activity in chinchillas related to three distinct patterns of cochlear trauma. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 2564–2578. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21699
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. Grant Numbers: RO1 DC04830, RO1 DC00151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!