Time-dependent increases in protease activities for neuronal apoptosis in spinal cords of Lewis rats during development of acute experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 13, pages 2992–3001, October 2008
How to Cite
Das, A., Guyton, M. K., Matzelle, D. D., Ray, S. K. and Banik, N. L. (2008), Time-dependent increases in protease activities for neuronal apoptosis in spinal cords of Lewis rats during development of acute experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 2992–3001. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21737
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS-45967, NS-57811
- NCI. Grant Number: CA-91460
- NIH. Grant Number: C06 RRO15455
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!