C-jun N-terminal kinase regulates the interaction between 14-3-3 and Bad in ethanol-induced cell death
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 14, pages 3221–3229, 1 November 2008
How to Cite
Han, J. Y., Jeong, E. Y., Kim, Y. S., Roh, G. S., Kim, H. J., Kang, S. S., Cho, G. J. and Choi, W. S. (2008), C-jun N-terminal kinase regulates the interaction between 14-3-3 and Bad in ethanol-induced cell death. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 3221–3229. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21759
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2007
- Korea Ministry of Education. Grant Number: KRF-2006-005-J04201
- MRC Program of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R13-2005-012-01001-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!