Pitx3-transfected astrocytes secrete brain-derived neurotrophic factor and glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and protect dopamine neurons in mesencephalon cultures
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 15, pages 3393–3400, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Yang, D., Peng, C., Li, X., Fan, X., Li, L., Ming, M., Chen, S. and Le, W. (2008), Pitx3-transfected astrocytes secrete brain-derived neurotrophic factor and glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and protect dopamine neurons in mesencephalon cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 3393–3400. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21774
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30570560, 30730096
- Research Funds from Chinese Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 863 project 2007AA02Z460
- National Basic Research Program 2007. Grant Number: CB947904
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!