Up-regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor by application of fibroblast growth factor-2 to the cut optic nerve is important for long-term survival of retinal ganglion cells
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 15, pages 3382–3392, 15 November 2008
How to Cite
Blanco, R. E., Soto, I., Duprey-Díaz, M. and Blagburn, J. M. (2008), Up-regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor by application of fibroblast growth factor-2 to the cut optic nerve is important for long-term survival of retinal ganglion cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 3382–3392. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21793
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2007
- NIH-SCORE. Grant Number: SO6 GM08224
- Research Centers in Minority Institutions award from the National Center for Research Resources, NIH. Grant Number: G12RR-03051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!