Chronic fluoxetine treatment improves ischemia-induced spatial cognitive deficits through increasing hippocampal neurogenesis after stroke
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 112–122, January 2009
How to Cite
Li, W.-L., Cai, H.-H., Wang, B., Chen, L., Zhou, Q.-G., Luo, C.-X., Liu, N., Ding, X.-S. and Zhu, D.-Y. (2009), Chronic fluoxetine treatment improves ischemia-induced spatial cognitive deficits through increasing hippocampal neurogenesis after stroke. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 112–122. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21829
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30371640, 30572174
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK 2007728
- Science and Technology Foundation of Nanjing Medical University. Grant Number: CX2003013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!