Genetic fate mapping of Olig2 progenitors in the injured adult cerebral cortex reveals preferential differentiation into astrocytes
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 86, Issue 16, pages 3494–3502, December 2008
How to Cite
Tatsumi, K., Takebayashi, H., Manabe, T., Tanaka, K. F., Makinodan, M., Yamauchi, T., Makinodan, E., Matsuyoshi, H., Okuda, H., Ikenaka, K. and Wanaka, A. (2008), Genetic fate mapping of Olig2 progenitors in the injured adult cerebral cortex reveals preferential differentiation into astrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 86: 3494–3502. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21862
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2008
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!