The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Protection against kainate neurotoxicity by ginsenosides: Attenuation of convulsive behavior, mitochondrial dysfunction, and oxidative stress
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 710–722, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Shin, E.-J., Jeong, J. H., Kim, A.-Y., Koh, Y. H., Nah, S.-Y., Kim, W.-K., Ko, K. H., Kim, H. J., Wie, M.-B., Kwon, Y. S., Yoneda, Y. and Kim, H.-C. (2009), Protection against kainate neurotoxicity by ginsenosides: Attenuation of convulsive behavior, mitochondrial dysfunction, and oxidative stress. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 710–722. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21880
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2008
- Brain Research Center from 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: M103KV010013-08K2201-01310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!