The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Deletion of the amino-terminal domain of the prion protein does not impair prion protein–dependent neuronal differentiation and neuritogenesis
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 806–819, 15 February 2009
How to Cite
Barenco, M. G., Valori, C. F., Roncoroni, C., Loewer, J., Montrasio, F. and Rossi, D. (2009), Deletion of the amino-terminal domain of the prion protein does not impair prion protein–dependent neuronal differentiation and neuritogenesis. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 806–819. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21894
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- MIUR-Italy. Grant Number: PRIN 2006
- Telethon Foundation. Grant Number: GGP05244
- EMBO. Grant Number: ALTF 279-2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!