The first two authors contributed equally to this article.
Enriched environment restores hippocampal cell proliferation and ameliorates cognitive deficits in chronically stressed rats
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 831–843, March 2009
How to Cite
Veena, J., Srikumar, B. N., Mahati, K., Bhagya, V., Raju, T. R. and Shankaranarayana Rao, B. S. (2009), Enriched environment restores hippocampal cell proliferation and ameliorates cognitive deficits in chronically stressed rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 831–843. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21907
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2008
- Research Fellowship from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India
- Research grant from Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India
- Research Fellowship from University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!