Cyclophilin D is expressed predominantly in mitochondria of γ-aminobutyric acidergic interneurons
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1250–1259, April 2009
How to Cite
Hazelton, J. L., Petrasheuskaya, M., Fiskum, G. and Kristián, T. (2009), Cyclophilin D is expressed predominantly in mitochondria of γ-aminobutyric acidergic interneurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1250–1259. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21921
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2008
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R21NS050653, R21NS058556, NS34152
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!