Nitric oxide system alteration at spinal cord as a result of perinatal asphyxia is involved in behavioral disabilities: Hypothermia as preventive treatment
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1260–1269, April 2009
How to Cite
Dorfman, V. B., Rey-Funes, M., Bayona, J. C., López, E. M., Coirini, H. and Loidl, C. F. (2009), Nitric oxide system alteration at spinal cord as a result of perinatal asphyxia is involved in behavioral disabilities: Hypothermia as preventive treatment. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1260–1269. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21922
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
- Fundación Antorchas
- UBACyT. Grant Numbers: M047, M020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!