Ultrastructural analysis of glutamate-, GABA-, and glycine-immunopositive boutons from supratrigeminal premotoneurons in the rat trigeminal motor nucleus
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1115–1122, April 2009
How to Cite
Paik, S. K., Lee, H. J., Choi, M. K., Cho, Y. S., Park, M. J., Moritani, M., Yoshida, A., Kim, Y. S. and Bae, Y. C. (2009), Ultrastructural analysis of glutamate-, GABA-, and glycine-immunopositive boutons from supratrigeminal premotoneurons in the rat trigeminal motor nucleus. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1115–1122. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21929
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2008
- Medical Research Center Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R13-2008-009-01001-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!