Early auditory experience-induced composition/ratio changes of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit expression and effects of D-2-amino-5-phosphonovaleric acid chronic blockade in rat auditory cortex
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1123–1134, April 2009
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Zhang, J., Cai, R. and Sun, X. (2009), Early auditory experience-induced composition/ratio changes of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor subunit expression and effects of D-2-amino-5-phosphonovaleric acid chronic blockade in rat auditory cortex. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1123–1134. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21936
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30570595
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 06PJ140361
- Shanghai Shuguang Program. Grant Number: 05SG28
- New Century Excellent Talents in University of State Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: NCET-07-0298
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!