The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
2′,3′-Cyclic nucleotide 3′-phosphodiesterase: A novel RNA-binding protein that inhibits protein synthesis
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 5, pages 1069–1079, April 2009
How to Cite
Gravel, M., Robert, F., Kottis, V., Gallouzi, I.-E., Pelletier, J. and Braun, P. E. (2009), 2′,3′-Cyclic nucleotide 3′-phosphodiesterase: A novel RNA-binding protein that inhibits protein synthesis. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1069–1079. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21939
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2008
- CIHR. Grant Number: CTP-79858
- NCIC. Grant Number: 018125
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!