The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Fyn kinase is involved in oligodendroglial cell differentiation induced by apotransferrin
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Oligodendrocyte Development, Myelination and Related Diseases
Volume 87, Issue 15, pages 3378–3389, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Perez, M.J., Ortiz, E.H., Roffé, M., Soto, E.F. and Pasquini, J.M. (2009), Fyn kinase is involved in oligodendroglial cell differentiation induced by apotransferrin. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 3378–3389. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21962
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- ANPCYT, Argentina. Grant Number: 12282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!