Deleterious effects of minocycline after in vivo target deprivation of thalamocortical neurons in the immature, metallothionein-deficient mouse brain
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1356–1368, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Potter, E. G., Cheng, Y. and Natale, J. E. (2009), Deleterious effects of minocycline after in vivo target deprivation of thalamocortical neurons in the immature, metallothionein-deficient mouse brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1356–1368. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21963
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2008
- March of Dimes. Grant Number: 5-FY01-535
- NIH. Grant Number: K08NS41273
- Children's National Medical Center (CNMC) Research Advisory Board. Grant Number: 8929
- CNMC Board of Lady Visitors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!