Aluminum-induced defective mitochondrial metabolism perturbs cytoskeletal dynamics in human astrocytoma cells
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 6, pages 1474–1483, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Lemire, J., Mailloux, R., Puiseux-Dao, S. and Appanna, V. D. (2009), Aluminum-induced defective mitochondrial metabolism perturbs cytoskeletal dynamics in human astrocytoma cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1474–1483. doi: 10.1002/jnr.21965
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2008
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!