17β-estradiol protects against hypoxic/ischemic white matter damage in the neonatal rat brain
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 2078–2086, July 2009
How to Cite
Gerstner, B., Lee, J., DeSilva, T. M., Jensen, F. E., Volpe, J. J. and Rosenberg, P. A. (2009), 17β-estradiol protects against hypoxic/ischemic white matter damage in the neonatal rat brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2078–2086. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22023
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- Ernst Schering Research Foundation, Berlin, Germany
- Metzler-Foundation, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NS38475, HD18655
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!