Vitamin K prevents oxidative cell death by inhibiting activation of 12-lipoxygenase in developing oligodendrocytes
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 9, pages 1997–2005, July 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., Wang, H. and Rosenberg, P. A. (2009), Vitamin K prevents oxidative cell death by inhibiting activation of 12-lipoxygenase in developing oligodendrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 1997–2005. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22029
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01NS38475, HD18655
- Hearst Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!