Intensity of GABA-evoked responses is modified by nitric oxide-active compounds in the subthalamic nucleus of the rat: A microiontophoretic study
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 10, pages 2340–2350, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Sardo, P., Carletti, F., D'Agostino, S., Rizzo, V., La Grutta, V. and Ferraro, G. (2009), Intensity of GABA-evoked responses is modified by nitric oxide-active compounds in the subthalamic nucleus of the rat: A microiontophoretic study. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2340–2350. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22043
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2008
- Italian Ministry for University, Scientific, and Technological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!