Soluble mediators from human neural stem cells play a critical role in suppression of T-cell activation and proliferation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 10, pages 2264–2272, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Kim, S.-Y., Cho, H.-S., Yang, S.-H., Shin, J.-Y., Kim, J.-S., Lee, S.-T., Chu, K., Roh, J.-K., Kim, S. U. and Park, C.-G. (2009), Soluble mediators from human neural stem cells play a critical role in suppression of T-cell activation and proliferation. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2264–2272. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22050
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- Basic Research Program of the Korean Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2006-000-1158-0
- Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A040004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!