Corticospinal neurons respond differentially to neurotrophins and myelin-associated glycoprotein in vitro
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 10, pages 2222–2236, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Richter, M. W. and Roskams, A. J. (2009), Corticospinal neurons respond differentially to neurotrophins and myelin-associated glycoprotein in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2222–2236. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22053
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2008
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Paralysis Foundation
- International Spinal Research Trust
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JNR_22053_sm_SuppTable1.doc||230K||Supporting Information Table I.|
|JNR_22053_sm_SuppTable2.doc||209K||Supporting Information Table II.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.