γ-Aminobutyric acid-mediated regulation of the activity-dependent olfactory bulb dopaminergic phenotype
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 10, pages 2211–2221, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Akiba, Y., Sasaki, H., Huerta, P. T., Estevez, A. G., Baker, H. and Cave, J. W. (2009), γ-Aminobutyric acid-mediated regulation of the activity-dependent olfactory bulb dopaminergic phenotype. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2211–2221. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22055
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: R01DC008955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!