The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Synergistic effect of low-frequency ultrasound and low-dose bradykinin on increasing permeability of the blood–tumor barrier by opening tight junction
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 10, pages 2282–2289, 1 August 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Xia, C., Xue, Y. and Liu, Y. (2009), Synergistic effect of low-frequency ultrasound and low-dose bradykinin on increasing permeability of the blood–tumor barrier by opening tight junction. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2282–2289. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22061
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30570650, 30700861, 30670723
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province, China. Grant Number: 20052102
- Science and Technology Plan Project of Educational Department of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2008850
- Shenyang Science and Technology Plan Projects. Grant Numbers: 1072033-1-00, 1081266-9-00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!