N-methyl-D-aspartate-stimulated ERK1/2 signaling and the transcriptional up-regulation of plasticity-related genes are developmentally regulated following in vitro neuronal maturation
Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 12, pages 2632–2644, September 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Moon, C., Zheng, F., Luo, Y., Soellner, D., Nuñez, J. L. and Wang, H. (2009), N-methyl-D-aspartate-stimulated ERK1/2 signaling and the transcriptional up-regulation of plasticity-related genes are developmentally regulated following in vitro neuronal maturation. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 2632–2644. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22103
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH076906, MH068347
- NRSA. Grant Number: F31DA02378
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!