The Yin and Yang of Sox proteins: Activation and repression in development and disease
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Special Issue: Oligodendrocyte Development, Myelination and Related Diseases
Volume 87, Issue 15, pages 3277–3287, 15 November 2009
How to Cite
Chew, L.-J. and Gallo, V. (2009), The Yin and Yang of Sox proteins: Activation and repression in development and disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 3277–3287. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22128
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01NS045702, R01NS1056427, IDDRC P30HD40677
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG4019
- European Leukodystrophy Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!