Notch-Hes1 pathway contributes to the cochlear prosensory formation potentially through the transcriptional down-regulation of p27Kip1
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 87, Issue 16, pages 3521–3534, December 2009
How to Cite
Murata, J., Ohtsuka, T., Tokunaga, A., Nishiike, S., Inohara, H., Okano, H. and Kageyama, R. (2009), Notch-Hes1 pathway contributes to the cochlear prosensory formation potentially through the transcriptional down-regulation of p27Kip1. J. Neurosci. Res., 87: 3521–3534. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22169
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2009
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 20591983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!