KATP channel openers protect mesencephalic neurons against MPP+-induced cytotoxicity via inhibition of ROS production
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 428–437, 1 February 2010
How to Cite
Xie, J., Duan, L., Qian, X., Huang, X., Ding, J. and Hu, G. (2010), KATP channel openers protect mesencephalic neurons against MPP+-induced cytotoxicity via inhibition of ROS production. J. Neurosci. Res., 88: 428–437. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22213
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30625038
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB521906, 2006CB500706
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!