The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Inflammation-induced preterm birth alters neuronal morphology in the mouse fetal brain
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 88, Issue 9, pages 1872–1881, July 2010
How to Cite
Burd, I., Bentz, A. I., Chai, J., Gonzalez, J., Monnerie, H., Le Roux, P. D., Cohen, A. S., Yudkoff, M. and Elovitz, M. A. (2010), Inflammation-induced preterm birth alters neuronal morphology in the mouse fetal brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 88: 1872–1881. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22368
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2009
- Institute for Translational Medicine and Therapeutics of the University of Pennsylvania
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5-RO1-HD046544-0
- National Center for Research Resources Grant. Grant Number: UL1RR024134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!