Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor–secreting genetically modified human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote recovery in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 88, Issue 12, pages 2669–2681, September 2010
How to Cite
Glavaski-Joksimovic, A., Virag, T., Mangatu, T. A., McGrogan, M., Wang, X. S. and Bohn, M. C. (2010), Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor–secreting genetically modified human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promote recovery in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 88: 2669–2681. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22435
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- State of Illinois Regenerative Medicine Institute
- Harry F. and Elaine M. Chaddick Foundation
- CMRC viral vector core from the Chicago Biomedical Consortium
- State of Illinois Excellence in Academic Medicine Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!