L10p and P158DEL DJ-1 mutations cause protein instability, aggregation, and dimerization impairments
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 88, Issue 14, pages 3111–3124, 1 November 2010
How to Cite
Ramsey, C. P. and Giasson, B. I. (2010), L10p and P158DEL DJ-1 mutations cause protein instability, aggregation, and dimerization impairments. J. Neurosci. Res., 88: 3111–3124. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22477
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG09215
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS053488
- NRSA Fellowship from the National Institute on General Medicine Sciences. Grant Number: F31GM082026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!