J.M. Collinson and B. Song are equal senior authors.
A time-lapse and quantitative modelling analysis of neural stem cell motion in the absence of directional cues and in electric fields
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 88, Issue 15, pages 3267–3274, 15 November 2010
How to Cite
Arocena, M., Zhao, M., Collinson, J. M. and Song, B. (2010), A time-lapse and quantitative modelling analysis of neural stem cell motion in the absence of directional cues and in electric fields. J. Neurosci. Res., 88: 3267–3274. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22502
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
- Alβan International Research Studentship. Grant Number: E07D400602UY
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!