Arnulfo Quesada and Adrian Handforth contributed equally to this work.
C-terminal mechano-growth factor induces heme oxygenase-1-mediated neuroprotection of SH-SY5Y cells via the protein kinase Cϵ/Nrf2 pathway†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 394–405, March 2011
How to Cite
Quesada, A., Ogi, J., Schultz, J. and Handforth, A. (2011), C-terminal mechano-growth factor induces heme oxygenase-1-mediated neuroprotection of SH-SY5Y cells via the protein kinase Cϵ/Nrf2 pathway. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 394–405. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22543
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Vol. 89, Issue 7, 1142, Version of Record online: 12 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!