Novel GLP-1 mimetics developed to treat type 2 diabetes promote progenitor cell proliferation in the brain
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 481–489, April 2011
How to Cite
Hamilton, A., Patterson, S., Porter, D., Gault, V.A. and Holscher, C. (2011), Novel GLP-1 mimetics developed to treat type 2 diabetes promote progenitor cell proliferation in the brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 481–489. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22565
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- Alzheimer Research Trust, U.K
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!