Microglial cystatin F expression is a sensitive indicator for ongoing demyelination with concurrent remyelination
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 639–649, May 2011
How to Cite
Ma, J., Tanaka, K. F., Shimizu, T., Bernard, C. C.A., Kakita, A., Takahashi, H., Pfeiffer, S. E. and Ikenaka, K. (2011), Microglial cystatin F expression is a sensitive indicator for ongoing demyelination with concurrent remyelination. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 639–649. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22567
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30771055
- MEXT. Grant Number: 15082209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!