F. Banine and V. Matagne contributed equally to this work
Brain region-specific expression of Fxyd1, an Mecp2 target gene, is regulated by epigenetic mechanisms
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 840–851, June 2011
How to Cite
Banine, F., Matagne, V., Sherman, L. S. and Ojeda, S. R. (2011), Brain region-specific expression of Fxyd1, an Mecp2 target gene, is regulated by epigenetic mechanisms. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 840–851. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22608
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2010
- Northwest Rett Syndrome Foundation
- International Rett Syndrome Association. Grant Number: IRSA20808
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD018185, RR000163
- Christopher Reeves Paralysis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!