Cell–extracellular matrix versus cell–cell interactions during the development of the cochlear-vestibular ganglion
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 9, pages 1375–1387, September 2011
How to Cite
Davies, D. (2011), Cell–extracellular matrix versus cell–cell interactions during the development of the cochlear-vestibular ganglion. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 1375–1387. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22664
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2010
- Royal National Institute for the Deaf (RNID). Grant Number: G17
- BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/E002927/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!