O. Sagredo and M.R. Pazos contributed equally to this work.
Neuroprotective effects of phytocannabinoid-based medicines in experimental models of Huntington's disease
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 9, pages 1509–1518, September 2011
How to Cite
Sagredo, O., Pazos, M. R., Satta, V., Ramos, J. A., Pertwee, R. G. and Fernández-Ruiz, J. (2011), Neuroprotective effects of phytocannabinoid-based medicines in experimental models of Huntington's disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 1509–1518. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22682
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
- CIBERNED. Grant Number: CB06/05/0089
- MICINN. Grant Numbers: SAF2006-11333, SAF2009/11847
- CAM. Grant Number: S-SAL-0261/2006
- GW Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!