Role of microRNAs in central nervous system development and pathology
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 1–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Meza-Sosa, K. F., Valle-García, D., Pedraza-Alva, G. and Pérez-Martínez, L. (2012), Role of microRNAs in central nervous system development and pathology. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22701
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- DGAPA. Grant Numbers: IN227506-3, IN224909, 227510
- CONACyT. Grant Numbers: 61208, 51198, 42605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!