Endogenous erythropoietin from astrocyte protects the oligodendrocyte precursor cell against hypoxic and reoxygenation injury
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 10, pages 1566–1574, October 2011
How to Cite
Kato, S., Aoyama, M., Kakita, H., Hida, H., Kato, I., Ito, T., Goto, T., Hussein, M. H., Sawamoto, K., Togari, H. and Asai, K. (2011), Endogenous erythropoietin from astrocyte protects the oligodendrocyte precursor cell against hypoxic and reoxygenation injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 1566–1574. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22702
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT)
- Project for Realization of Regenerative Medicine from MEXT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!