D.S. Gary and M. Malone contributed equally to this work.
Electrical stimulation promotes the survival of oligodendrocytes in mixed cortical cultures
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 72–83, January 2012
How to Cite
Gary, D. S., Malone, M., Capestany, P., Houdayer, T. and McDonald, J. W. (2012), Electrical stimulation promotes the survival of oligodendrocytes in mixed cortical cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 72–83. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22717
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2011
- U.S. Department of Defense USAMRMC/TATRC/USAMRAA. Grant Numbers: W81XWH-08-2-0192, W81XWH-09-2-0186
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JNR_22717_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1477K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.