Axon–glia synapses are highly vulnerable to white matter injury in the developing brain
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 105–121, January 2012
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Liu, X.-B., Pleasure, D. E. and Deng, W. (2012), Axon–glia synapses are highly vulnerable to white matter injury in the developing brain. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 105–121. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22722
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS059043, R01 ES015988
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Feldstein Medical Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!