Sirt1 overexpression in neurons promotes neurite outgrowth and cell survival through inhibition of the mTOR signaling
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 89, Issue 11, pages 1723–1736, November 2011
How to Cite
Guo, W., Qian, L., Zhang, J., Zhang, W., Morrison, A., Hayes, P., Wilson, S., Chen, T. and Zhao, J. (2011), Sirt1 overexpression in neurons promotes neurite outgrowth and cell survival through inhibition of the mTOR signaling. J. Neurosci. Res., 89: 1723–1736. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22725
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- GlaxoSmithKline (China) R&D Co., Ltd
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!