Dexamethasone indirectly induces Ndrg2 expression in rat astrocytes
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 160–166, January 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, K., Saitoh, A., Yamada, M., Iwai, T., Inagaki, M. and Yamada, M. (2012), Dexamethasone indirectly induces Ndrg2 expression in rat astrocytes. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 160–166. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22727
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Number: 22791159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!