Altered sciatic nerve fiber morphology and endoneural microvessels in mouse models relevant for obesity, peripheral diabetic polyneuropathy, and the metabolic syndrome
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Nowicki, M., Kosacka, J., Serke, H., Blüher, M. and Spanel-Borowski, K. (2012), Altered sciatic nerve fiber morphology and endoneural microvessels in mouse models relevant for obesity, peripheral diabetic polyneuropathy, and the metabolic syndrome. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22728
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Clinical Research Group “Atherobesity” KFO 152. Grant Number: BL 833/1-1
- Interdisciplinary Center of Clinical Research (IZKF) Leipzig at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Leipzig. Grant Number: B24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!