Gender segregation in gene expression and vulnerability to oxidative stress induced injury in ventral mesencephalic cultures of dopamine neurons
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 167–178, January 2012
How to Cite
Tao, Q., Fan, X., Li, T., Tang, Y., Yang, D. and Le, W. (2012), Gender segregation in gene expression and vulnerability to oxidative stress induced injury in ventral mesencephalic cultures of dopamine neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 167–178. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22729
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 30730096, 39070925
- 973 National Basic Research Project. Grant Numbers: 2011CB510003, 2010CB945200
- Diana Helis Henry Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!