G.-Y. Wu and X.-H. Han contributed equally to this work.
Excitatory effect of histamine on rat spinal motoneurons by activation of both H1 and H2 receptors in vitro
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 132–142, January 2012
How to Cite
Wu, G.-Y., Han, X.-H., Zhuang, Q.-X., Zhang, J., Yung, W.-H., Chan, Y.-S., Zhu, J.-N. and Wang, J.-J. (2012), Excitatory effect of histamine on rat spinal motoneurons by activation of both H1 and H2 receptors in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22730
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30670671, 30700201, 31070959, 31071021, 31171050
- NSFC/RGC Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: 30931160433
- RFDP grant from the State Educational Ministry of China. Grant Numbers: 20070284057, 20100091110016
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities from the State Educational Ministry of China. Grant Numbers: 1094020806, 1095020821
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, China. Grant Numbers: BK2006713, BK2011014
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong, China. Grant Number: 2900336
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!