Inhibition of inflammation and oxidative stress by Angelica dahuricae radix extract decreases apoptotic cell death and improves functional recovery after spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 243–256, January 2012
How to Cite
Moon, Y. J., Lee, J. Y., Oh, M. S., Pak, Y. K., Park, K.-S., Oh, T. H. and Yune, T. Y. (2012), Inhibition of inflammation and oxidative stress by Angelica dahuricae radix extract decreases apoptotic cell death and improves functional recovery after spinal cord injury. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 243–256. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22734
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 20100001758
- Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2010K000824, 2010K000833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!