U. Greferath and J. Trieu contributed equally to this work.
The p75 neurotrophin receptor has nonapoptotic antineurotrophic actions in the basal forebrain
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 278–287, January 2012
How to Cite
Greferath, U., Trieu, J. and Barrett, G. L. (2012), The p75 neurotrophin receptor has nonapoptotic antineurotrophic actions in the basal forebrain. J. Neurosci. Res., 90: 278–287. doi: 10.1002/jnr.22735
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia. Grant Number: 251685
- Circadian Technologies Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!